Dina from Family Sanity Reviews awarded me my first award:
Thank you Dina! I’ll try to live up to it!
(If you are reading this please go visit her and thank her profusely for me…oh yeah, and check out the guest post she let me take up space for: Click here)
The rules for ” The Versatile Blogger” award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
( Rules are flexible, in case you’re not good with rules!)
Fifteen bloggers…wow that’s a lot for a newbie like me, but here are some of the ones I’ve been enjoying:
- Kerri’s Klutter
- The Girl Next Door Grows Up
- 11th Heavean’s Homemaking Haven
- A Belle, A Bean, and a Chicago Dog
- Big Teeth and Clouds
- How to Be a Zen Mama
- Purplume’s Blog
- The Snyder 5
- Life, Music, and Laughter
- In Pursuit of Martha Points
- Peanut Gallery Exit Here
- Secret Mommy
- 3 Ring Cottage
- A Fly on the Wall
- Confessions of a Curbshopaholic
Now, about the seven things about me. (Wow these are tough rules! Who came up with these! They must really want to make us work 😉 ):
1. I’m the middle child of five with a sister and a brother on each side. So, I like to pretend I could be a mediator…but I’m working on getting over that.
2. I’m a dabbler. I’m interested in pretty much everything. It’s a bit of a curse really.
3. I like people who are a little eccentric.
4. I like to ride tandem bikes with my husband (until my butt hurts). I let him do most of the work. That’s probably why it’s fun 😉 Seriously, though, it’s because you can actually carry on a conversation when you are on a tandem.
5. I struggle with being judgemental.
6. I’ve been a vegetarian for about 14 years.
7. I’m cynical and gullible all at the same time.
Phew! There! Now all I have left to do to finish this homework assignment 😉 is to contact the bloggers I’ve picked!