A few months ago I stumbled upon the site Change.org. I think this is a great site! It gives the opportunity for people to sign all kinds of petitions about subjects that they care about.
Recently I thought that it might be interesting to post the site on my blog. Then I got to thinking how I might encourage other people to actually go to the site on a regular basis. Thus was born “Make it Happen Mondays”.
I’m going to try to sign five petitions each Monday. I hope you join me.
- First click on this link: http://www.change.org/ or click in the box below:
- Next, sign one or more petitions of your choice.
- Then, if you have a blog, grab their widget and put it in a post along with a brief blurb about which petition you signed and why. Come back here and add yourself to the Linky list (If you don’t blog, ignore this step).
- I would love it if you would leave a comment here about which petition you signed and why. (Also, let me know if you think this meme is a good idea).
- Also, please visit at least one of the other links from the Linky list to see what they signed.
I hope all of you find this interesting! And I hope lots of people join in and make it a success! Thanks!